Apply on-line for Sponsorship for your Career at Sea
The first stage in the process is to submit an online application.
Applying for training with SSTG
You will need to have the following information available to complete the process:
- Personal details. These will need to include your contact details, full postal address, etc.
- Details of all academic and vocational qualifications held.
- You will be asked to provide a personal statement of up to 750 words during the process.
The Online Process - Save and Return:
When you start the online application process you will be asked for your e-mail address. Make sure that this is an e-mail address that you know to be secure and is also one that you access regularly.
女生发她下面的照片Once your e-mail address is registered you will be emailed with the link so that you can save the part completed form and return to it at a later date to completed the process.
The unsubmitted form will only remain on the SSTG online database for a maximum period of 28 days after which time all data will be deleted.
Guidelines on completing an application:
At busy times of the year we receive a considerable number of applications each day. To ensure your application can be processed quickly please carefully follow these guidelines:
- Complete every field on the application form. Boxes left blank will not help your application.
- Include all relevant information. We cannot take information into account when assessing your application if this is missing.
- Do not use abbreviations that we may not recognise.
- Use correct English grammar and carefully check all spelling.
We hope you have found the above guidance helpful. If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a career at sea as a Ship's Officer we look forward to hearing from you. You can access the on-line application process here.
If you need any further information about the Officer specialisation you want to apply for follow these links:
Updated: July 2018.